Saturday, September 19, 2009

Scanning for little follicles

Good Morning Everyone!

I thought that I would give a quick update on where life is in the expensive lane. Dr. Knockmeup and the dildocam and I had a great visit this week, in fact, 2 of them. On our first visit down memory lane, he counted 6 follicles, 3 on each side just growing away. My E2 was 90.

On our second visit, E2 was 210 and there were now 10 little follicles humming along. 7 on righty and 5 on lefty. HA! Almost sounds like Poncho and Lefty... he,he,he. Which reminds me that I need to ask if I can listen to music while in for ER as I would love to listen to our wedding music. It has some great songs on it.

I upped my meds from 300 a night to 375. Which was oh, so fun last night! I did not have enough in one shot so I had to give myself 3 of them! Man, that was fun.... NOT! J gave me one of them but cringed as I gave myself the other 2. Fun times, Fun Times.

Lets hope that they grow, grow, grow! I have another appt on Monday, bright and early to see how the little follicles that could are doing.

No comments: