Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sorry so long!

My oh My! It has been a long time. Summer is almost half over and we are still jugging along. J is doing well in school, T is back from one summer camp and on to another on Tuesday! I start teaching on Tuesday for an online course and sometime in the next couple of weeks, I am presenting at a conference in Dallas! Wooohooo!

T starts the 11th grade here shortly and J will start his last year of school in late August. S starts the 6th grade and I am sure there will be a large amount of girly, girly drama with teenagers or almost teenagers!

On the baby front, Dr. Knockmeup wants to proceed to IVF due to my situation so that is where we are going. J has to take care of some things and so do I but he has to go first.

That is the update from here and I will try to be a better blogger!

No comments: