Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Meds arrived & the fun has started

My meds arrived partially on Monday & the rest on Tuesday. As I was putting one of them into the fridge at work (it has to stay refrigerated), one of my coworkers came up to me to ask if that was a new way to bring lunch to work. I told her no, that it was my medications. Well, that apparently did not go over well, she hasn't talked to me since then!

Today I went to Dr. Knockmeup and a visit to the dildocam. All was nice and quite. I started the first set of shots tonight, it is the Lu.pron. J did the first shot and it was okay. I think that I will try to do the one tomorrow morning knowing that he can come in and help me when he gets off of work. I am dreading the headaches but knowing that this is all part of the plan.

I am so scared that this will not work. It is such a big chance and an expensive one at that. I am trying to reduce my stress, I am trying to get as much done at work as I can without stressing myself out. Next appt is next Thursday, then it is shots two times a day!

Next appt is the baseline and to write a nice large check. Oh. My.

No comments: