Thursday, October 1, 2009

4dp3dt

In normal people speak, that is 4 days after a 3 day transfer. See the little guys, were on day 3 when Dr. Knockmeup decided they needed to go home and today is the 4th day from the 3rd day! Have I lost you yet? Good!

We got our freeze report yesterday and none made it to freeze. Very sad but I do see the light in that 2 were very early blastocysts. So, it just means they were a little behind. And, well that is okay. The ones that were put back were just a little behind so I am going with this whole trend that they will likely be late implanters. It is funny but I talk to them every day. I told J that people will think I am nutty but you know what, this is the closest we have ever gotten to getting KU so as far as I am concerned that I am until next Thursday.

Next Thursday is Beta day. The day, my poor bruised arms go before the nurse to suck out some more blood. At least this time, it is free! YEAH! I just have to wait a day for my progesterone test. I had wanted to fork out another $125 I could have had the test at the lab that does it in one day but I would really like to save some of what little money we have left.
It was funny, yesterday, I stuck something between my chest and my arm to open the car door and holy, heck, battman, my boobs HURT! I am going to attribute it to the PIO (progesterone in oil) that J thankfully gives me every night in the back side.
I do have some pictures of the little guys so I will leave you with images of what I hope will one day be in my arms.






1 comment:

jeanie said...

Oh aren't they gorgeous!!! You have to know how hard I am hoping that next Thursday is a fantastic day for you, and that next July you will have at least one new American!!