Saturday, October 3, 2009

6dp3dt

Today is a day that many people get positive tests but I am not testing. I am contemplating testing tomorrow but I am really not sure. I know for sure that I will test on Thursday morning because I would rather be prepared for the news since I will be at work and J will be too.

I am really hoping that one of the three or two of the three or even all three stick around. The emotions of phantom symptoms are abounding. Most can be attributed to the Progesterone that I am injecting on a daily basis so I really dont know that the sore boobs are for the future kids or the shot in the butt. I am so scared that the pregnancy test wont come back as a positive. Everyone that I know that has used Dr. Knockmeup has gotten success on thier first try. In the far reaches of my head, there is a small tiny voice that every now and again says... he is do for a failure but I am sure he has those just not with my friends. SO, I hope the streak of success continues among the woman that I know who have used him, including me.

When do you think I should test?

7dp3dt?
8dp3dt?
9dp3dt?
10dp3dt?
11dp3dt? Beta Day

No comments: