Sunday, October 4, 2009

7dp3dt

Holy batman emotions!! Last night was a roller coaster, I was just so tired and so emotional. Every little twinge makes me wonder, is something happening that is good? Is it implantation twinges? I had some brown spotting yesterday and then again today. Just once yesterday and so far once today.

I was brave yesterday and did my own PIO shot. J thought though that I need to use the 1.5 inch needle versus the 1 inch needle. He will be home tonight and will resume giving me the shot. I have been feeling more and more twinges and light cramps along with the brown spotting. I am worried but I also know that these all can be signs of implantation.

Lets see what the rest of today will bring and tomorrow as well!

1 comment:

jeanie said...

Best luck - and I do hope that all of these little signs are implantation and Dr Knockmeup's record stands.