Friday, October 16, 2009

5w1d

Good Morning!

Well, my last beta on 10/12 did a wonderful thing, it doubled!! It was 684 Woohoo! I go in for an ultrasound on Monday, 10/19 along with another blood draw. It is supposed to be in the 6000
this time.

J and I are so excited! We hope and pray that the little one(s) are doing okay in there. I talk to them every day and let them know how much we want to meet them. For today, they are the size of a grain of rice. Funny, how I only occasionally eat rice! Now it will take on a whole new meaning!!

Let's see what else is new with me.... my butt and hips hurt! Bruises galore are the new fashion statement apparently. J says that I am getting really sensitive to the whole PIO thing. Thank goodness there are only 7 more weeks until it ends. YEAH, not even half way there yet. UGH!
The nausea is in full force, the boobs hurt (but that still could be PIO), I have lovely crampy and pulling sensations, I am constipated, I have acne and my hair looks like it hasn't been washed in years and I have heartburn. Oh, and I pee, a lot. I mean like every 10 minutes. No joking. I should take stock in the Charmin Company.

On Monday, I go to see how many little ones are sticking around - Will it be one, two, or three? And, alas, another beta test with progesterone. We are hoping for the 6000ish number and a good progesterone number as well. Stay tuned for an update on Monday.

In the meantime, I will leave you with this...

1 comment:

jeanie said...

Thanks for the update - yay and everything crossed for the next test.