Monday, October 19, 2009

5w4d

Good Morning! It is just a lovely day!! My beta this morning was a wonderful 8011 but my progrestrone is a stinky 28 - boo to the progrestrone! This morning also brought an early look see at what is to come in about 34ish weeks - Babies!!!

2 perfect little bubbles! I thought that I saw three, J and Dr. Knockmeup assured me it was 2 but the good Dr. gave it another look see and we are confirmed to have two little bubbles growing! We are so over the moon ecstatic! I will post a picture when I get home.

The nurse is supposed to call me back with an update as to what we need to do with my progesterone shots. I am thinking he will go up as they want to see a much higher number than what it is doing now and I know that I will do whatever it takes to make sure that we do not loose the precious cargo!

1 comment:

jeanie said...

I know how happy I am for you, I can only imagine the joy of the possibilities this brings.

hang in there, little ones - so looking forward to the progress!!