Thursday, October 29, 2009

7w Today

Today, I am 7w, exactly! Allday sickness is in the air along with loss of appetitie, headaches and extreme tiredness! Don't worry, I am forcing myself to eat something but yesterday even the refried beans didnt sound good! For those that know me well, you know that I love refried beans!!

The little ones will next be seen on Tuesday, 3pm for thier second camera appearance. We are hoping for nice little strong heartbeats! Mommy has been having dreams lately about babies!

In other news, I had to buy a BellaBand for my pants. This is a band that helps to hold up your pants when they fit everywhere but the waist. It is the best $$$ I have spent.

I will update more after our session on Tuesday!

2 comments:

jeanie said...

Oooh - I hope you have an excellent Tuesday!!

Jennifer Jean said...

Yay! Congratulations on your pregnancy. Morning sickness is NOT fun, but totally worth it...in 9 months. lol

http://differjeansfavoritethings.blogspot.com/