Monday, July 2, 2012

Long time, no post!

Since the last time I posted, those twinges became a spunky reality that are now 2!  They are wonderful toddlers that love to help around the house and have perfect manners - well, as long as you give them everything they want, don't make them share and just give in to their every whim!

In the last 2 years, I have done a lot of growing and so have they and it is time to get rid of the weight.  Starting tomorrow, I will be following the Zone and the Advocare 24 day challenge.  We have family pictures in August and I want to knock them out of the water and be proud of them.

I am currently working out an hour or so 5-6 days a week and will start in earnest with the clean diet.  There is some accountability as I am doing this as part of a challenge.  I even took before pictures - although I won't be sharing them until I get closer to goal at 160.

First goal is to be under 200 by end of July and then a 8-10 pound weight loss each month until I get to 160 and my purple dress.

One day at a time is how the weight came on and how it will come off.  See you soon for another update!

No comments: